Accounts • Characters
Help topics related to Furcadia accounts and characters.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can inactive, "rotting" alts be made available?
- How can I change the email address for my account?
- How can I change the password for my account?
- How do I add a character to my account?
- How do I delete a character from my account?
- How do I delete my account?
- How do I transfer a character from one account to another?
- I can't edit my character's colors and descriptions in the web-based editor.
- I created a new Furcadia account, but I am missing some characters.
- I get an error message (e.g. "Failed to save user") when I try to reset my account's password.
- I have an INI file for a character. How do I add it to my account?
- I have forgotten my account's password or email address.
- I lost a character, how can I get it back?
- I sold or traded a character and something went wrong!
- I think my character was deleted. How did that happen?
- My account is full and I can no longer create new characters!
- My character is not in the list when I try to login!
- My character was stolen!
- My old email address is no longer valid and I can't recover my account!
- What is the difference between accounts and characters?
- When I try to add a character to my account, it says the email address can't be changed because it's my primary character.
- When I try to edit my character, FurEd shows the wrong character.