Frequently Asked Questions
If you encounter any bugs or errors in the game or on the web site, the first step is to contact a Bugge Hunter in the game. To do this, log into the game and type "help I need a Bugge Hunter" (without the quotation marks).
If no Bugge Hunter is available or you can't log into the game, please send us a support ticket with relevant information. The more details you include, the better the chance that we can track down and fix the issue. If the bug is reproducible, please mention the exact steps.
For in-game bugs and errors, please include details such as:
- What is happening that seems like a bug? What, if anything, should be happening instead?
- Is there anything that seems to trigger the issue? If so, what?
- If it has a specific trigger, does it happen every time? If it doesn't, about how often does it happen?
- What is the first time you remember it happening (if you can recall)?
- Which character(s) does this happen on?
- Which dream(s) did this happen in?
- Are you using the Windows or the web client?
- Are you on Mac, Linux, or Windows? If using the web client, which browser.
- Reconnect to the game.
- Restart your computer.
- Reload your dream.
- Consider reinstalling the game (this won't delete your dreams, characters, or friend list).
- Try to reproduce the issue in the web client or the desktop client.
- Fully log out of the web site (CMS) and then back in.
- Try a different web browser.
- Clear the web browser cache (Chrome, Firefox)
Details like these are also useful to share with a Bugge Hunter if you page one in the game.