Frequently Asked Questions
This is tricky, because we can only return a character if we can verify that it is really yours. The best course of action to follow is to file a new ticket in the Support System. The process of getting a character back is not instant and you should expect to wait a few days at least before we will be able to return the character to you. There is also no guarantee that we can help.
We will need to verify that you are the legitimate owner of the character. It is essential that you provide as much information as possible to aid in this verification process. Some of the most useful things to tell us are:
- The email address you currently use for your other characters.
- The name(s) of other characters you currently use.
- The name of the character you cannot access.
- How you obtained the character.
- If you created this character, the email address you suspect you used at the time.
- When you were last able to log into the character.
- If the character had any items or portraits on it, and a description of these.
This information will help us ascertain that you are the owner of the character. The more information you can provide, the faster we can assist you. Sadly, if you cannot provide us with sufficient evidence of ownership, we may not be able to reset the character for you.