Frequently Asked Questions

What if I don't like how someone RPs?

You can use the Consent Rule to ignore their behavior if you are in a Persona Play situation and they are directly affecting your character. If you are in a Strict RP Dream you can leave the area or talk to the Dream Owner. If they bother you to the point of harassment, you can contact a Guardian volunteer for advice. Please keep in mind though that neither Guardians nor any official staff moderate roleplay.

 Last updated Fri, Aug 15 2014 1:00am

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!